Saturday, January 31, 2009

Busy Weekend


What a gorgeous day, and we were too busy to enjoy it at home. Bob is helping our friends with the Gypsy Horse Show at the Ft. Worth Stock Show this weekend. We just love the look of these feathered beauties! Here are a few photos.


I can't wait to see more photos from the Saturday evening classes. The show is being run in conjunction with the Miniature Horse Show. I wish I could be there.

I had a judging assignment at a cat show in Brenham, which is a great little town in southern Texas. So we went in opposite directions from home.

I did get home in time to enjoy some sunshine. I let the ewes with lambs out to graze for a little bit. The babies nibbled on the grass and enjoyed hopping around for a little while. Since they don't live together they got to actually "meet and play" for the first time. Those ol' bossy moms were always breaking them up though.











No comments: