Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm back...

Since I found Facebook, I have been neglecting the blog. I will try to do better, since a lot of my family and friends still haven't taken the step to Facebook. It can be addictive but very enjoyable.

When I joined FB I thought I wouldn't play any games. Then someone sent me a Hatchling egg and that started me collecting the eggs. Cute little egg graphics that "hatch" into little critters. Then you have to "feed" them. That led to needing to add friends who also played Hatchlings and had "baskets" where I could look for more eggs.

Then my new friends started sending me "gifts" and request to join other games. Like Mafia Wars, Farmtown, Castle Age, Street Racing, Vampires, Yoville, Poker, Cafe World, MyZoo, Farmville and on and on and on. I don't play them all, there isn't enough time in the day. But I do play several with the help of Bob now. ;-) I've met lots of new friends and keep in touch with old friends. Get to see photos of faraway cousins and their kids and grandkids. So that part is GREAT!

And that is why the blog has gone "stale"...

I will try to revive it!

No comments: